What We Do
United Way of Schuyler County is a volunteer-led organization that mobilizes the resources and strategic thinking of the non-profit, private and public sectors to improve lives, strengthen the community, and build a stronger Schuyler County.
Agencies We Support
- American Red Cross
- Boy Scouts, Five Rivers Council
- Community Dispute Resolution Center
- Elizabeth B. Pert Memorial Library
- Girl Scouts of NYPENN Pathways, Inc.
- Humane Society of Schuyler County
- Literacy Volunteers
- Mustard Seed Ministries
- My Place, A Play and Learning Center
- Retired and Senior Volunteer Program
- Schuyler County Family Play & Resource Center
- Schuyler Head Start
- Schuyler Hospital
- Schuyler Hospital Chaplaincy Program
- Schuyler Housing Opportunities Council
- Schuyler Outreach
- Southern Tier Assoc. for the Visually Impaired
- The Arc of Chemung-Schuyler
- Dutton S. Peterson Memorial Library
For more information and to apply for funding, please click the link below.
Apply for Funding